Security and Technology
CiraConnect Platform Overview and Data Security
CiraConnect & CiraCloud
CiraConnect's platform is built on a robust and highly scalable Microsoft SQL Server CiraConnect's platform is built on a robust and highly scalable Microsoft SQL Server - Enterprise Edition database using a C# .NET framework code layer. CiraConnect has a primary web-based user application, CiraNet, with an ASP.NET front-end which is in the process of being transitioned to an Angular front-end. CiraNet is accessible and supported for the latest versions of Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox. CiraConnect also has a CiraMobile application for both iOS and Android devices. CiraConnect continues to actively develop the product with weekly code releases.
CiraConnect's platform, CiraCloud, is entirely cloud hosted. CiraConnect utilizes enterprise-grade monitored data centers to host CiraCloud including Rackspace and Microsoft Azure. The data centers are facilities dedicated to computer hardware and network infrastructure with large bandwidth connections to the internet, physical security, network intrusion security and redundant power / HVAC systems. In addition, CiraConnect utilizes Armor, a top global provider of cloud security-as-a-service solutions, to deliver best-in-class security for CiraCloud.
CiraConnect utilizes Rackspace, Microsoft Azure and Armor for secure cloud hosting with servers running on both dedicated and virtual machines.
Rackspace - Dallas Data Center: DFW3
- Primary SQL database server - dedicated
- Secondary SQL back-up / AAG failover database server - dedicated
- Tertiary SQL back-up / AAG failover database server - dedicated
- CiraConnect utilizes Microsoft Azure data centers in central and western US regions
- Microsoft Azure – Central US (Chicago area) and West US2 (Washington state)
- Web Server Farm
- Read Only Database (MS SQL Server)
- File Server
- Application Server
- Data Backup Server
- Armor Anywhere
- Armor’s certifications include:
- SSAE 16 Certified with SOC 1 Type II, SOC 2 Type II, SOC 3 Type II and ISAE 3402 Reports
- ISO 27001 Certified
- PCI DSS 3.0